Welcome to Delando Corporation
Delando Corporation is committed to empowering people with a disability to enhance their quality of life.
We do this by providing options for people with a disability to assist them to realise their full potential for vocational and social development.
Delando’s objectives are:
- to provide supported employment services by way of enclaves;
- to provide long term, structured, permanent and part-time employment to employees with medium to high support needs. We identify individual support needs for each employee to ensure ongoing assistance with training;
- supervision and work plans designed to assist an employee in the participation and retention of their employment;
- to attain maximum entitlements and independence for all employees;
- to enhance the acceptance and integration of employee’s with a disability into the wider community by way of providing community access opportunities, socialisation, integration and training and support related to employment. The provision of vocational training will only occur in vocational settings directly related to their workplace employment;
- to ensure each employee’s dignity and personal rights are protected;
- to provide community based options with support appropriate to the clients needs.
Delando’s ultimate aim and goals are to increase the self-esteem and confidence of employees with an intellectual disability so that they can play an active role in their own life choice decisions and in some cases have genuine opportunities to enter and be competitive in the open job market.